Sales & Marketing CoordinatorChennai, India
EXPERTISE: 0+ years
- Bachelor’s in engineering, marketing, or any other related discipline.
- Display a strong need for order and organization in day-to-day activities.
- A keen eye for detail, and a sense of ownership towards the work being performed.
- Ability to collate and organize necessary information in a systematic manner.
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to effectively extract the required information from the stakeholders in a simple manner.
- Ability to work with different stakeholders across teams and departments.
Job Roles & Responsibilities
- Coordinate between the pre-sales and marketing team to ensure demo preparations are on track, and all necessary material needed are ready and up to date.
- Work with stakeholders to ensure accuracy of content used in the presentation decks and make sure that the slides are maintained and stored in an orderly and organized manner within the company SharePoint drive.
- Work alongside the Analyst Relations team to schedule demos with top analysts and ensure that there is a constant interaction between MENTIS and analyst houses.
- Work as the intermediary between product management and the marketing team and ensure that there is free flow of market intelligence between the teams.