- Bachelor’s or Master’s in marketing, communications, journalism or related discipline
- 2+ years of content marketing or direct copywriting experience, preferably at a B2B enterprise software company and has experience writing content for US audience
- Tech-savvy with the ability to explain complex technical matters in a simple manner without using jargon
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multi-task projects and deliverables
- Ability to deliver high-quality output in a short span of time
- Clear, effective communicator—verbally and in writing—with the ability to be persuasive
- Demonstrated ability to work productively with counterparts in a cross-functional capacity
- Must be able to respond quickly in an environment of changing priorities
- Must be able to set relevant priorities on a daily basis as the job requires
- Write and deliver persuasive copy for enterprise prospects in the form of whitepapers, email marketing campaigns, sales collateral, videos, and blogs.
- Continuously measure and improve content performance; create reports leveraging Google Analytics, HubSpot and social media analytics tools.
- Serve as an exemplary writer, consistent with our company’s tone and mission. You write clean, concise, well-polished copy.
- Work with executive leadership to build and run an editorial calendar; coordinate with other the marketing to ensure standards.
- Optimize all content for SEO.
- Stay up to date with the latest industry trends and customer challenges in order to build a more effective editorial calendar